Eventually I was like screw this, since I only will be blogging like once a week or even less.
Workload is a biiiiitch. And I still can't seem to focus enough on Government. IT'S SO BORING. I literally read 2 pages and start to doze off. So like, I got a craaaap grade on my first test, but nothing a little UnNegi determination won't fix.
We already had two games (luckily, they were both home) for marching band, and I must say they were fun fun fun. Our football team sucks horribly though; they were scored on within 14 seconds in starting the game. We then continued to lose the game 40 - 13. Iknorite T 3T
Speaking of marching band, UnNegi has a growing inner conflict. UnNegi is attracted to a woman- again- but has no justification. Sure she's pretty and she's nice and she's smart. But THAT'S SO CLICHÉ. I need other things to convince myself and other that my feelings for her aren't just groundless. She's willing to throw away her shame for me, and that is so very attractive to me. However, I still feel it is insufficient. I don't know enough about her at all, and I probably should before I go out and declare that she is my new interest. Check back weekly, I'll update the most recent developments.
Let's turn away from UnNegi's boring boring social life, and head on to his nerdy nerdy otaku spectrum
Gaming news:
My XboX 360 came down with the red light syndrome today ; _; Right now, my father is attempting to repair it, and if it breaks, we're going to buy a 20GB unit. I don't really play that often, but when I do, I REALLY enjoy it. So I'LL CATCHA ROUND CALL OF DUTY 4 NOOB PWNING. UNTIL NEXT XBOX T-T.
Anime news:
I watched the last few episodes of Lucky Star today, because I never finished it. I almost cried. Due in part to the ending of an anime, which I have always felt sad about, and the spectacular ending and how it tied into the opening. Brava Lucky Star. Konata's mother was hot.
I watched Code Geass turn 24 just a moment ago. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

SO HOT SO HOT. I've waited for ages to see my Nunally's cute eyes. <3 = w=
Until next week yo,
UnNegi's Beyond Your Mind~!
1 comment:
First to leave a comment. YAY!
Talk to that girl more and stuff.
Also, LMAO, UNNEGI IS BEYOND MY MIND?
Yes you are~
Post a Comment