Sunday, September 28, 2008

There we go!

Hello again viewer(s)! UnNegi here again to bring you an update about his past week of his life!

Government test on Tuesday, and I really really strain to study for the bitch. Federalism. Bah, the world will be better off following me :D. But it doesn't change the fact I still need to read it >:u .

Marching band news:
We had another wet game on Friday, and surprise surprise!/sarcasm Our football team lost again. There was actually some hope of at least going into overtime, and losing in there, but our team is stoooopid. Let me elaborate:

13 - 20 4th quarter, one minute on the clock, 1st & 10 our ball on the 30 yard line. We had to get it 70 yards over, AND make the try-for kick point before time ran out to tie it into overtime. And what did the quarterback do? He tried 4 long passes. Let me explain something here, our wide receiver CAN NOT catch. So the game ended with 13 - 20 and all hopes shattered.

And upon looking at the school calender, I saw our HOMECOMING GAME will be against Immaculata Private High School. Private High Schools are unaffected by state regulations against long term training and drilling of students. So their football team is almost National League material. ; w; We have yet to win our homecoming game in the three years I've been with the marching band.

HOMECOMING DANCE will be a masquerade ball. Pretty sw8, we get to wear smexy masks to hide our shame after losing our homecoming game.

Remember my conflict from last week? Wondering what's going on now? Let me show you:

I present to you my date to the homecoming dance. Isn't she a cutie? Let's call her Skittles online, because I'm sure someone is monitoring my every move (<.< >.>)
I took it not as a romance, but more as a getting to know her a little bit more. But really, will that of looked good in the drawing? Masquerade Getting-To-Know-Skittles? And who knows? Maybe it will be a romance sooner or later. = w=

I turn 16 tomorrow :DDDD Which means I get to drive soon. So if I get my permit before homecoming, than I won't have to have my mother in the car to pick Skittles up that night.
For all my women friends out there, what would you expect from a guy who asks you to a dance?
Lolk enough about Skittles.

Anime/ Nerd Spectrum:
I watched the Lucky Star OVA, To Love Ru FINALE, and Code Geass FINALE today.
Lucky Star OVA made me lol and lol hard. I AM ZERO. OOHOHOHOHO.

To Love Ru FINALE was actually one of the worst endings to an anime I can ever come up with. It was unintuitive and not in the least bit original. I expected more from To Love Ru's ending.

Contrasting with To Love Ru, Code Geass FINALE was probably one of the best endings I have yet to see. Lelouch remains the mastermind all the way into the end, and Nunally is so moe. It left things unanswered, but that's what any good story should do. Leave interpretations to the many Geass Forums/Discussion Boards out there lololol. In short, it COMBINED the theatrical themes of theatrical Comedy and Tragedy to leave you off feeling an ambiguous emotion.

Every once in a while, I'll have some free time on Grand Chase, so if you ever consider the game (it's basically an Super Smash Brothers RPG with an anime theme), Add UnNemi (I'll be on like, once every week on the weekends?)

Phew that was a load.
Until next Sunday,
UnNegi's Enchanting Your Eyes~!

No comments: