Hello hello, welcome to another week into UnNegi's life.
As you know, my birthday was last Monday. So I decided to have a bunch of guys (and one girl) over to hang out and celebrate a little bit.
Essentially, we played Soccer out in my back yard, hackey-sack with a beanie (which failed horribly by the way), and video games. Being the nerd that I am, a good part of this time was spent on video games, but we had some epic moments here and there soccer and hack.
School's been okay, but I always get a feeling I have a lot more to do than I actually have. I come home from Marching Band and I feel like I'm going to stay up the entire night doing work, but I actually finish within an hour of my bed time. 8Db
Government test was so-so. I am hoping I received a better grade than last time. I had always told myself to study, but I'd fall asleep after reading a few lines.
Marching baaaand:
Surprisingly this game, we WON. YES WE WON. I didn't believe it at first, but we did. The final score was 12 - 19. Nothing really happened in this game that is worth mentioning or even remembering for that matter. We are bad. But they were worse :D
My permit test is scheduled for October 11th. Wish me luck yo~! UnNegi shall be driving within the week.
Anime:
I watched the last episode of Zero no Tsukaima Princess no Rondo. Inconclusive. That's all I have to say. There will be another season, and I am 117% positive of it. I think Tabitha's new affinity for Saito is cute, so I hope they develop that a little bit in the next season.
I don't have much anime to watch anymore. All anime I watch are coming to an end >;
Also one of my friends ( or so I'd like to think ) is horribly angry at me for telling her that her sister is ugly. I could see maybe a little angry and like hit me a little or something, but she won't even acknowledge my presence anymore.
I, personally, didn't think it was that horrible of a thing to say. Usually, when I'd say "your sibling is ugly" to any one of my friends, they'd simply agree. Sure I'm a total jerk for saying it without hesitation, but I THOUGHT I ESTABLISHED THAT FACT ALREADY. We were friends for like a year and a half, and I kept insisting to her that I am an asshoole. Either way, it's my fault, I sincerely apologized to her, but she still won't even glance at me. Excuse me woman, but I am not going to expend any more energy and effort than what is necessary to earn your forgiveness. I am not going to tell you that your sister isn't ugly. I'm ardent in my position and I will not budge.
Dear reader, do you think I am at fault? I agree, and I paid for my misdemeanor fully.
This 'friend' is also Skittles' friend.
Skittles is no longer my homecoming date. I am no longer going to homecoming.
No regrets. Simply a black cat that crossed my path.
But I keep on walking with a smile. Nothing will stop me, not even this.
Full of pride, full of life.
UnNegi; Until next week~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment