Welcome to another week ladies and gent(s), where I bring to you all my life from my perspective!
We had our week off this week, but really, all that is is a reason for teachers to load us up on homework. >:u Homework stuff aside, I've been doing stuff like draw and watch new anime. I'll get to that latterrrr.
My classes have going really well, 3 of my 4 major classes ( English Science and Math ) are at A's, and history at a B. I'll get that up later, don't worry yo. Senor ZamsZams won't teach us in Spanish, and my grade constantly falls without us doing anything at all. >:u
Even in our week off, we still had a football game to go to. Yay for Hillsborough~! 45 minute bus ride all the way there to lose the game 21 - 10 orz. Why does our football team suck so much D8< We had a 10 - 0 lead in the first three quarters. After our third quarter break (where we go and hang out off of the stands), we come back to find us losing 14 - 10. Then we watched as they caught our kickoff, and ran it 75 yards down to another touchdown >:u
EITHER WAY, I AM STILL A

I'm still kinda angry at myself for the whole Skittles thing, so this is what I drew to vent it all off

It really worked as now I'm all pleased with myself :3


More pleasing things. Any advice Meryl? Cuz liek, I know you're reading this.
Animeeee:
The only anime I'm watching now is One Piece and Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka. Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka has a very very moe main character. She's kinda spoiled, but I liek them feisty = w=
Gaaaaames:
I'm applying to be a member of Achievement Hunter, and if you guise would like to see my application video, go here.
My friends and I went bowling yesterday. We started off totally failing, so we had bumpers set up. The guys started to do better, but Cara was still horrible. So she was all like >:I but kept playing. IT TURNED OUT THAT SHE WAS A HUSTLER. On our last game, she beat us all with a whopping score of 220. (We were like in the 110-170 range) We then ran across the highway to the market on the opposite side, bought cookie dough rolls (pilsbury) and started eating it straight out of the package. Lul expanding dough in our stomachs.
I HAVE MY PERMIT. My instructor said I was one of the best students she ever had, and that I was one of the only 4 people she took on Interstate 78 highway. Actually driving a car makes going places more fun :Db
So I'll catcha round guise, school starts again tomorrow.
UnNegi, "Find me within my brilliance~!"
No comments:
Post a Comment